- #1 Real Estate Team in the Peoria Area
- #1 RE/MAX Agent in Peoria since 1991
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends
- Peoria Area Who's Who Leading Realtor - 6 times!
- More than 25 years experience
- Over 5,000 Homes Sold & Closed
- Over $500 Million in Sales Volume
- Sells a House Every 33 Hours
- RE/MAX International Top 100 Agents in the World - 15 years!
- RE/MAX International Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Chairman's and Diamond Clubs
- Howard Brinton Real Estate Star Inductee - 1998
- Selected as one of the "Top 300 Residential Sales Agents in the U.S." by Realtor Magazine
- Selected as a "Woman of Influence" in business by Lore Magazine
- The #1 RE/MAX® agent in Peoria and Central Illinois 17 years running, Marilyn offers over 25 years of expertise and a professional staff to make your purchase or sale a successful one!
- Marilyn holds a Bachelors of Science. in Marketing from Kansas State University and is a Real Estate Broker. She is a Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designations.
- 2001 Industry Achievement Award Recipient from Peoria Association of Realtors.
- Frequent speaker and panelist at state, regional and national real estate conferences and events.
About Marilyn's Team
In today's complex Real Estate Market, it takes more than a single agent to get your property SOLD or find your NEW HOME.
When the average agent is busy doing such things as ...paperwork, running errands, taking photos, setting up advertising, attending
home inspections, and showing other homes... How can they be doing what you hired them to do? SELL YOUR HOME or FIND YOUR NEW ONE!
I know from first hand experience. Meet my team...
Meet Holly, Melissa,
& Keesa, Realtors on our team. Holly, Melissa & Keesa will be specializing in helping
our Buyers find the home of their dreams! Using our Buyer Match program, they will keep our buyers informed of latest properties that suit their
needs, arrange showings and negotiate offers. They can also list your home and start our fantastic home selling program for you!
Meet Pam, our Closing Coordinator.
Once an offer is accepted,
Pam takes the file and begins the complex closing process...arranging home inspections, termite inspections,
appraisals, warranties, etc. Together we provide consistent closing updates to all parties.
Jennifer, our Listing Coordinator, starts the listing process, takes the photos,
prepares flyers, brochures and postcards and other creative advertising.
Brenda,our Client Care Coordinator, will direct all calls, set appointments,
update you on showings, and run computer searches to find the home just right for you!
And there you have it - my high quality team. They are trained to deliver
the utmost in service.You will not find a better real estate
team in the Peoria area to serve you!